Carpet Cleaning Surrey
Why Choose Abracadabra Carpet Cleaning Services?
To put it simply, Abracadabra carpet cleaning surrey Services are here to make sure that you get the most thorough carpet cleaning Surrey in the industry or your money will be refunded! That’s right, we will provide you with the most hygienic, deep-down clean you have ever seen or we will come back to clean your carpet a second time at no extra charge – and if you are still unsatisfied then we will give you a swift and courteous refund!
We want each of our clients to have assurance that their house will be treated with the mindfulness it deserves. As a senior NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) member you can have confidence that we take on each job in a thorough and efficient manner. Every single one of our carpet cleaning technicians have passed IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) training courses and are adept at all aspects of the job, leaving your carpet visibly and hygienically clean in the safest manner possible. Our technicians adhere to our 10 step carpet cleaning process and always use high-tech carpet and upholstery cleaning equipment and methods to ensure your carpet gets an outstanding deep-down clean. We are always ready to share advice with our customers and can even describe the easiest ways for you to maintain your carpets yourself!
As well as this, we give a free, no-obligation evaluation for every customer and always arrive and depart on time which means there is minimum disturbance to your day. Your FREE carpet cleaning Surrey evaluation will involve reliable advice and solutions, a thorough health check and a fixed written quotation outlining a variety of options so you have the freedom to pick the package which is most suitable for you.
As well as carpet cleaning Surrey, we offer the a broad range of services:
- Upholstery Cleaning – Carpet cleaning Surrey are specialists at assessing and testing a wide range of fabrics so we can make sure your upholstery is cleaned in the safest and most efficient way achievable. For example, we undertake cleaning tests to ensure your upholstery responds safely on all occasions and we also utilize a low-moisture cleaning method to produce excellent results without overly wetting the fabric.
- Stone Floor Restoration, Honing and Polishing – Every stone floor is different and so we always undertake an assessment before starting work so we can establish what exact treatment your floor requires. Subject to your preference, you may select either a polished or honed finish. Our cleaning procedure uses specialist diamond grinding equipment which erases many blemishes and scratches from your floor. This gives a matte finish while polishing needs finer and finer diamond grit levels. This allows light to bounce off your stone floor in an even way, producing a shiny and reflective finish.
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing – Our technicians can provide your floor with a protective finish by stripping it of its old sealer, cleaning the floor and then providing a new sealer to the grout lines or entire floor if needed. We use state-of-the-art diamond impregnated stripping and cleaning brushes which eradicates the need for exceptionally toxic stripping agents. As such the technology we use is considered far safer than many others. Our impregnating sealer produces a long-lasting finish whilst our topical sealer is designed to give a more reflective, shiny finish to your floor.
- Rug Cleaning – As rugs are designed in a more complex way than the majority of wall-to-wall carpets, the cleaning process is a great deal more intricate. Due to this, our technicians are IICRC trained to restore every rug type to a hygienically and visibly clean finish in a safe manner, including those that are more complicated to clean. We can even carry out the cleaning process in your house to make proceedings more convenient for you. For rugs that are more complex to clean, we can adopt a specialist approach by taking them to our rug cleaning plant where we can give your rug all the time and attention it deserves.
- Leather Cleaning – Our technicians are specially trained in leather care and can take on all types of leather. We use the most effective method for optimal cleaning results while making sure everything is executed in the safest way possible. Our service even includes very specific leathers, such as aniline and NuBuck leathers, which will require a more complicated process.
- Curtain Cleaning – Regular and thorough curtain cleaning can get rid of dust mites and allergens and fundamentally provide a healthy interior environment for your household. We are specialists in curtain cleaning and operate specialist steam cleaning equipment so your curtains will not have to be taken down- making the whole process much more convenient for you!
- Mattress Cleaning – Our specialist low-moisture cleaning methods will provide your mattress with a thorough and hygienic clean with drying times kept to an absolute minimum. We use PROmite™ to eradicate dust mites for 12 – 18 months in your mattress.
- Wood Floor Restoration – Waxed wood floor can lose its shine and start to look old and faded. Our skillful team is here to lend a hand and we offer a re-waxing and buffing service that will surely revitalise your floor!
Why Do Carpets Need Cleaning?
Carpets play a crucial function in keeping your household safe. They serve as a filter for allergy-inducing dust mites and a broad range of airborne allergens and pollens. The carpets ‘trap’ particles like these so they cannot circulate around your house and you cannot breathe them in! However, carpets steadily become dirty after regular use, especially if your household includes both pets and children. Sustained build up of soil and dirt can stop your carpet from performing its function as a filter and all of the allergens it trapped are slowly released back into the interior of your home. In addition to this, your carpet can be damaged by both dirt and grit which cut into the carpet fibres, meaning your carpet will degrade at a much faster speed.
Unfortunately, common vacuuming just isn’t enough to preserve your carpet’s filter and give it the kind of deep clean required to eliminate all varieties of allergens, irritants, dirt and grit. This is why, in accordance with IICRC guidelines, we recommend that your carpets should be deep cleaned once or twice a year taking into account the conditions in your house. In addition to being healthier for your family, regular cleans from specialist technicians will greatly improve the longevity of your carpets life – so you are saved the expense of having an entirely new carpet fitted in your house!
Contact Us Now For Your FREE Quote
Your carpets might not have been professionally cleaned for an extended period of time – or perhaps they have never been specially cleaned! – so please don’t wait to give us a call today. Our skilled technicians are always happy to help and take great pride in their work. You can have total peace of mind that our technicians will respect your house and give your carpets the professional cleaning they deserve!
Contact us now on 0118 931 0516. We have a 24/7 phone answering service and even if you call outside of our office hours then we will simply take your details and get one of our expert carpet cleaning experts to call you back as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.