Curtain Cleaning – Why Should You Get Your Curtains Cleaned?
Abracadabra Cleaning Services are leading specialists in curtain cleaning. The benefits of curtain cleaning are however often misunderstood or overlooked completely. Curtains act as a trap for dust that is floating around in the atmosphere. If curtains are not regularly vacuumed and deep cleaned this dust can build up so densely that it becomes deeply compacted it into the curtain fabric. If this build up starts to become excessive it can have a very noticeable effect on the air quality in your home. Every time curtains are opened and closed the dust and pollutants contained within the curtains get partially dislodged and thrown out again into the atmosphere. Not only can this cause unpleasant odour issues within the home but it can also have serious impact on allergy sufferers, particularly those sensitive to the house dust mite. Since modern homes commonly have double glazing and central heating, leading to heightened humidity levels, curtains can often provide a breeding ground for the house dust mite. Regular, professional curtain cleaning can therefore eliminate the source of dust mite allergens, remove stale and unpleasant odours and provide a healthy indoor environment for you and your family.
Abracadabra are specialists in cleaning curtains in-situ at the window using a sophisticated 7 Step Steam Cleaning Process:
1. All curtains are initially inspected prior to cleaning. Not only does this enable us to choose the most appropriate cleaning method, but it also gives us an opportunity to give you a reasonable expectation for how we can improve the condition of your curtains.
2. A dry vacuum process is utilised to remove loosely attached dust and other pollutant particles from the curtains.
3. Curtains are then pre-treated to loosen away deeply embedded dirt and dust.
4. Any visible stains on the curtains will also be spot treated to break them down.
5. We then use a specialist steam extraction process to remove deeply embedded dirt and dust. This process is also effective at removing or reducing staining.
6. The curtains then undergo a deodorisation process to ensure that they stay fresh and healthy.
7. A post-inspection of the cleaning is then undertaken to ensure that we have done everything we can to leave your curtains in their best possible condition. Don’t forget, every job is underpinned by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Abracadabra also offers a dry cleaning service where we take your curtains away to be cleaned by our curtain cleaning specialists. Many of our clients find this a less intrusive option, however it should be noted that our turnaround time can be up to around five working days in total. The ability to clean curtains offsite also enables us to deal with more specialist fabrics that can’t be cleaned in-situ.
If you would like more information about how we can help you with your own curtain cleaning requirements feel free to call our office any time on 0800 987 5413.