Upholstery Cleaning Aldershot
Why Choose Abracadabra Upholstery Cleaning Services?
To put it simply, Abracadabra Cleaning Services are here to make sure you get the most thorough upholstery cleaning Aldershot in the industry or your money will be refunded! That’s right, we will give your upholstery the most hygienic, deep-down clean you have ever seen or we will come back to clean your upholstery again free of charge – and if you are still not satisfied then we will give you a swift and courteous refund!
We want each of our customers to be reassured that their house will be treated with the respect it deserves. As a long standing NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) member you can be be sure beyond doubt that we handle all jobs in a thorough and efficient manner. All of our upholstery cleaning technicians have passed IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) training courses and are adept at all areas of the job, leaving your upholstery visibly and hygienically clean in the safest way accomplishable. We make certain your upholstery achieves the greatest results by always using the latest upholstery cleaning equipment and techniques, such as our specialized low-moisture cleaning method. This process guarantees the utmost convenience for you as your upholstery will dry as soon as possible – meaning you can get back to using it as normal! Not only this but our technicians are always willing to offer advice to our customers and can even discuss the most practical ways for you to maintain your upholstery yourself.
Additionally, we offer a free, no-obligation evaluation for every client and always arrive and depart on time which means there is minimal disturbance to your day. Your FREE upholstery cleaning Aldershot evaluation will consist of honest advice and solutions, a thorough health check and a fixed written quotation giving numerous options so you have the freedom to choose the package which best suits you.
As well as upholstery cleaning Aldershot, we offer the following services:
- Carpet Cleaning – As a senior NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) member, we guarantee that we will provide a thorough and professional carpet cleaning service. We can tackle stains and our deep clean removes dirt and grit that can cut and damage the fibres of your carpet. Our specialist technicians can also apply a stain guard which helps to prevent future staining of your carpet.
- Stone Floor Restoration, Honing and Polishing – Each stone floor is different and so we always carry out an assessment before starting work to make sure of what specific treatment your floor requires. Subject to your preference, you may select either a polished or honed finish. Our cleaning procedure utilizes specialist diamond grinding equipment which can remove many flaws and scratches from your floor. This produces a matte finish while polishing uses finer and finer diamond grit levels which produces a shiny and reflective finish as light bounces off your stone floor in an even way.
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing – Our technicians can provide your floor with a protective finish by stripping it of its old sealer, cleaning the floor and then providing a new sealer to the grout lines or entire floor if needed. We use state-of-the-art diamond impregnated stripping and cleaning brushes which eradicates the need for really toxic stripping agents. This means that the technology we use is considered far safer than the majority of others. Our impregnating sealer creates a long-lasting finish whilst our topical sealer is designed to produce an enhanced reflective, shiny finish to your floor.
- Rug Cleaning – As rugs are constructed in a more complex way than many wall-to-wall carpets, the cleaning method is far more sophisticated. Our technicians are therefore IICRC trained to restore every rug type to a hygienically and visibly clean finish in a safe way. This even includes kinds of rug that are more difficult to clean! We can even carry out the cleaning process in your home to make matters more convenient for you. For rugs that are more difficult to clean, we can take a specialist approach by taking them to our rug cleaning plant where we can focus all our time and attention on your rug.
- Leather Cleaning – Our technicians are specially trained in leather care and can tackle all kinds of leather. We use the most effective process for optimal cleaning results while ensuring everything is dealt with in the safest manner possible. Our service even includes specialist leathers, such as aniline and NuBuck leathers, which require a more advanced process.
- Curtain Cleaning – Regular and professional curtain cleaning can eliminate dust mites and allergens and ultimately provide a healthy interior environment for your whole family. We are specialists in curtain cleaning and operate specialist steam cleaning equipment so your curtains don’t have to be taken down. This makes the entire procedure much more convenient for you!
- Mattress Cleaning – Our specialist low-moisture cleaning methods will give your mattress a thorough and hygienic clean with drying times kept to a complete minimum. Our use of PROmite™ will eliminate dust mites for 12 – 18 months in your mattress.
- Wood Floor Restoration – Waxed wood floor can lose its shine and look aged and faded. Our skillful team is here to help and we provide a re-waxing and buffing service that is guaranteed to revitalise your floor!
What You Need To Know About Upholstery Cleaning
Sofas, armchairs, mattresses, curtains; all upholstery gradually becomes unclean and tired looking after extended and repeated use. Unfortunately, a hasty burst of an air freshener or a brief vacuum won’t give your upholstery the kind of deep clean necessary and a lot of the dirt and soiling in the fabric will remain. In fact, it is very easy to inadvertently damage your furniture and upholstery by employing home made cleaning processes as the products used may cause damage to the fabric rather than safely clean it. Our highly skillful technicians always utilize the latest and safest products in the industry which will give your upholstery the deep and thorough clean it deserves. With our specialist equipment we can revive and refresh your upholstery that might have otherwise caused you a real headache!
We are able to tackle stains and soiling and our low-moisture cleaning process ensures your upholstery is ready to be used again as quickly as possible. Our technicians are also trained to use stain guards, helping to stop any future staining on your upholstery, and can protect your upholstery from dust mites through the use of PROmite™ which gets rid of dust mites for up to 12 – 18 months.
In accordance with IICRC guidelines, we recomend that your upholstery should be deep cleaned once or twice a year depending on the specific conditions in your house. In addition to being healthier and more hygienic for you and your family, regular cleans from specialist technicians will greatly improve the longevity of your upholstery’s life – meaning you are saved the expense of having to purchase entirely new upholstery for your property!
Contact Us Now For Your FREE Quote
Your upholstery might not have been specially cleaned for an extensive period of time – or maybe it has never been professionally cleaned! – so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us today. Our knowledgeable technicians are always ready to help and take great pride in their work. You can have complete peace of mind that we will respect your house and provide your upholstery with the deep cleaning it deserves!
Contact us now on 0118 931 0516. We have a 24/7 phone answering service so if you call outside of our office hours then we will simply take your details and get one of our expert upholstery cleaning specialists to call you back as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as quickly as possible.